I call this painting "Back to Basics" because there is something so simple and powerful about the sun setting on the docks in Maine in the summer. The golden rays of the sun, the water gently lapping against the boats and the boats swaying into the dock . . . Can you hear it?
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included